Cancelling 6/1 PBG Americas/Asia Meeting

Hello Publishing Business Group members,

Very sorry for a last minute notice that the above referenced PBG meeting is cancelled today.
We will hold a PBG 90-min conference each for Europe/Americas on June 22nd Tuesday and Americas/Asia on 23rd Wednesday.

Agenda will be sent to you all shortly.

Again, sorry for the short notice.

Best,

On behalf of PBG co-chairs,