Re: AHEAD Webinar: Rumble in the Jungle- RECORDING LINK

Thank you very much 😃

Cristina Mussinelli

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 3 mar 2020, alle ore 19:49, "kerscher@montana.com" <kerscher@montana.com> ha scritto:

ďťż

From: kerscher@montana.com <kerscher@montana.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 4:44 PM
To: EPUB Higher Education (epub-higher-education@lists.daisy.org) <epub-higher-education@lists.daisy.org>
Subject: FW: AHEAD Webinar: Rumble in the Jungle- RECORDING LINK

Hi,

I think  it went well. I have permission to share the link to the recording.

Love to hear what folks think.

Best
George

Hi all,

As promised, here is the link to the recording of today’s webinar, The Rumble in the Publishing Jungle: PDF and EPUB duke it out!: https://ahead.adobeconnect.com/pk3u4ybpavxp/

The recording may give you a stronger audio experience than you got if you were listening over Adobe Connect during the presentation. The link will not expire, and the webinar can be watched as many times as you’d like and shared with anyone on campus who might be interested. Thank you in advance for not sharing it beyond your campus.

For any of you who has watched an AHEAD webinar recording in the past, I want to let you know that Adobe Connect has made a change in the way the link will work. In the past, we could simply click on the recording to have the webinar begin to play in a browser. Now clicking on the link will open an Adobe Connect page and prompt you to either “open Adobe Connect” (which will play the recording) or “Download the Adobe Connect Application” if you’ve not installed that software. Simply follow the instructions to download Adobe Connect and then you should be good to go. Please let me know if you have any difficulty.

Again, thanks for your interest; we hope you find the information useful.
Carol

Network Confidentiality Notice

Il presente messaggio, e ogni eventuale documento a questo allegato, potrebbe contenere informazioni da considerarsi strettamente riservate ad esclusivo utilizzo del destinatario in indirizzo. Chiunque ricevesse questo messaggio per errore o comunque lo leggesse senza esserne legittimato è avvertito che trattenerlo, copiarlo, divulgarlo, distribuirlo a persone diverse dal destinatario è severamente proibito ed è pregato di darne notizia immediatamente al mittente oltre che cancellare il messaggio e i suoi eventuali allegati dal proprio sistema.
Ai sensi del Regolamento UE 2016/679, il Titolare del trattamento garantisce la massima riservatezza ed il pieno rispetto degli obblighi previsti dalla normativa nazionale e comunitaria in merito alla protezione dei dati personali.

This message, and any attached file transmitted with it, contains information that may be confidential or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or read it without entitlement be advised that keeping, copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than the intended recipient is strictly forbidden. You are to notify immediately to the sender and to delete this message and any file attached from your system.
In accordance with EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR), the Data Controller guarantees the maximum level of confidentiality and full respect of all obligations provided for by the national and the EU legislation currently in force with regard to protection of personal data..