From: Daihei Shiohama
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:22
To: W3C Publishing Business Group
Cc: McCloy-Kelley, Liisa ; LUC AUDRAIN
Subject: W3C [PBG] Agenda for 20190611/12 call - EuropeanEast Asia/US time

Hello Publishing Business Group members,
Below is the agenda for our call tomorrow coming Tuesday June 11th (US)/Wednesday 12th (Asia), to be held at [0].

Call at  https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings [2]
W3C IRC: http://irc.w3.org/  (IRC channel #pbg).

Last week PBG call minutes: https://w3c.github.io/publ-bg/Meetings/Minutes/2019/2019-06-04-pbg

Agenda
  a.. Updates/Discussion
    a.. 1. BISG Webinar: Tuesday June 18 10:00 AM-11:00 AM PDT/13:00-14:00 EDT (6/19 2:00-3:00 am JST/1:00-2:00 am Taiwan)
      a.. PBG US/Europe call : Every 2 weeks from 9am to 10am on Tuesday PDT:  Still, we can cancel the PBG call offering to PBG member to participate in BISG Webinar.

    2. TPAC 2019 Fukuoka
      a.. Registration open (9/16-9/20): Early bird until 6/21 https://www.w3.org/register/tpac2019
      b.. Preparation for TPAC Fukuoka PBG F2F 9/19 Thursday Morning
      c.. Schedule: https://www.w3.org/2019/09/TPAC/schedule.html
      d.. Co-chairs of the PBG F2F conference: Luc and Daihei
      e.. Program for PBG F2F: To TBD

    3. Business observation: Digital Publishing formats in general (outside EPUB), Fonts, Surveys/Reports on business need (journal/magazine, educations, academic, entertainment, etc.)
      a.. What is happening which is done without standards”, like Webtoons which is an existing market without standard…Hence the work on Digital Visual Narratives done by EDRLab, to be incubated in the BDCoMa Community Group

  a.. Questions/Comments
  a.. Action Items and Next Steps

On behalf of PBG co-chairs
Daihei Shiohama