Re: TPAC Fukuoka PBG F2F proposed agenda/members for discussion

Thanks for including me, Daihei,  but I’m unable to attend.-Bill

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 11:03 AM Daihei Shiohama <shiohama@mediado.jp>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please be advised I was mistaken about Aveneesh’s last name’s spelling,
> which is corrected below. Also, some updates are made below.
>
> Best,
>
> Daihei
> On behalf of Co-Chairs
>

> On Jul 30, 2019, at 15:18, Daihei Shiohama <shiohama@mediado.jp> wrote:
>

> Hello Publishing Business Group members,
>
> Below is a proposed agenda/members (provisional) for the 2019 TPAC
> Fukuoka PBG F2F scheduled on September 19th between 9:00 an and 12:00 pm
> JST as discussed by the program committee (Luc Audrain, Ivan Herman, Naomi
> Yoshizawa, Junichi Yoshii, Shinya Takami, Motoi Suzuki, Daihei Shiohama).
>
> Please review and let us know your confirmation.
>
> *Opening speech by Prof. Jun Murai*
> Co-Chairs (Luc and Daihei) of the Fukuoka PBG F2F meeting to follow.
>
> * 1. * *EPUB 3.2 adoptions/EPUBCheck 4.2 use cases (English): *30 mins
> (including Q&A)
>
> Proposed members at discussion: Dave Cramer (Hachette), Avneesh Singh (DAISY),
> Romain Deltour (DAISY), Shinya Takami (KADOKAWA)
>

> - Achievement of W3C, and maintenance
> - EPUB symbolize key asset of W3C publishing
>
> *2. **A**udiobook standard and prospect of business (English) *30 mins
> (including Q&A)
>
> Proposed members at discussion: Laurent Le Meur (EDRLab), Wendy Reid
> (Rakuten Kobo)
>
> *3. **Accessibility/DAISY Japan (Japanese/English) *45 mins (including
> Q&A)
>
> Proposed members at discussion: Makoto Murata(JEPA), Hiroshi Kawamura
> (DAISY Japan), Avneesh Singh (DAISY)
>
> - General perspective of EPUB accessibility
> - Regulation all over the world : European Accessibility Act, Australia
> Initiative, Canada new law
>
> *4. * *Next Stage Digital Publications: Content cases and business needs
> (Japanese/English) *45 mins (including Q&A)
> Proposed members at discussion: Junichi Yoshii (Kodansha), Motoi Suzuki
> (Shueisha), Proposed non-member person in Japan (Gaming/Animation, etc.),
> Bill Kasdorf (Kasdorf & Associates), Shin Mizushima (KADOKAWA)
>

> - Publishing and non-publishing interests in next stage digital
> publishing
>

> On behalf of PBG co-chairs,
> Luc Audrain and Daihei Shiohama
>

> --
*Bill Kasdorf*
*Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC*

*Founding Partner, Publishing Technology Partners
<https://pubtechpartners.com/>*
kasdorf.bill@gmail.com
+1 734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786