Re: W3C [PBG] Publishing@W3C SC

+1

From: "McCloy-Kelley, Liisa" <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 12:11 PM
To: W3C Publishing Business Group <public-publishingbg@w3.org>
Cc: Daihei Shiohama <shiohama@mediado.jp>, "McCloy-Kelley, Liisa" <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>, AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Subject: W3C [PBG] Publishing@W3C SC

EXTERNAL EMAIL
Hi PBG Members-

It was raised in the last SC meeting and as the chairs across the groups have discussed the future of Publishing@W3C that it makes sense to add Avneesh Singh to the SC group. The Steering Committee group is currently made up of chairs of the WG, BG and CGs and leads of BG Task Forces as well as attended by W3M. But with Avneesh’s strong advocacy for accessibility and for our community with the AB, we think he would be a good addition to the group.

This requires approval from the BG.

Can you please respond with +1, -1 or abstain by 12pm EST on 7/13?

Thanks much,

On behalf of PBG Co-Chairs,
Liisa McCloy-Kelley