Re: My opinions about the future of EPUB 3.2

Dear Makoto,

Re. digital mangas, there was no deep discussion on the matter at the TPAC. It was underlined that a CG will very soon be created (I received a draft of a charter from Samuel yesterday), with the objective to work on the model and taxonomy Samuel presented in Tokyo. The technical work will continue at EDRLab until the work of the CG is achieved.

> Still, I will not be surprised even if features supported by only one implementation  are widely used by publishers.
This would be a showstopper for a W3C standardization of EPUB 3.2. This is why testing the implementation of EPUB 3.2 features among reading systems is required before we go in such direction.

Laurent