From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 9:36 AM
To: Dave Cramer <dauwhe@gmail.com>
Cc: public-publishingbg@w3.org
Subject: Re: EPUB 3.2 has been approved by the Community Group

Dear Dave,

Thank you very much at Rachel and you for this tremendous work.
And to all the numerous members of the EPUB3 Community Group who
contribute to this version.

The Publishing Business Group will definitely care of this subject in our
next meetings.

For the next steps, communication is also an important aspect,
synchronized with the epubcheck revision effort.

Best regards,
For the PBG,
Luc