Re: [External] My opinions about the future of EPUB 3.2

Liisa,

2018年11月1日(木) 21:52 McCloy-Kelley, Liisa <
lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>:

> Makoto-
>

> I think we need to do the testing to see if there are at least 2 instances
> somewhere in the world of support for each individual EPUB 3.2 feature. I
> suspect that there are. That is what I understand to be needed in order to
> move 3.2 to a rec track and then on to ISO. Let’s get through this and see
> where we are before we scare people that things might get cut.

I am afraid that I have to oppose.  No matter how non-interoperable
EPUB 3.2 is, I would like to bless it as a REC.   Eliminating
non-interoperable features from 3.2 is not attractive to Japanese
EPUB 3 users.

Regards,
Makoto

I suspect the harder bit for many of us is some of the base HTML/CSS stuff

Makoto