From: Bill McCoy <bmccoy@w3.org>
Date: Monday, January 15, 2018 at 12:42 PM
To: "public-publishingbg@w3.org" <public-publishingbg@w3.org>
Cc: 'team W3C Digital Publishing' <team-dig-publishing@w3.org>, 'Ivan Herman' <ivan@w3.org>, "'Johnson, Rick'" <Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com>, 'Luc Audrain' <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>, "'McCloy-Kelley, Liisa'" <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>
Subject: REMINDER: Publishing BG meeting tomorrow Jan 16 12:00pm ET (NEW CALL-IN INFO)

NOTE: NEW CALL-IN VIA GOTOMEETING – DISREGARD EARLIER WEBEX CALL-IN INFO!

Our next BG meeting will take place via teleconference tomorrow, Jan 16 at noon ET [1]. Proposed agenda per the co-chairs is detailed in earlier email copied below, and please have a look at (/contribute to) the proposed 2018 goals etc. at [2] which relate to the first two agenda items.

By request we are going to try following the lead of the Publishing WG which has recently been using GoToMeeting instead of WebEx, with service kindly contributed by member EDRLab. The call-in access information is identical to that for the PWG meetings per [3]. This is an experiment after which we will seek feedback as to whether we should continue with GTM or revert to WebEx.

Thanks,

--Bill

Bill McCoy
Publishing Champion, W3C