Re: 72 hour call for consensus ­ election of new PBG Steering Committee slate

+1 to the candidates.

I, too, am concerned about the process. But maybe we need to experiment a
little bit to figure out what works. We inherited this somewhat unusual
arrangement due to the merger. So far we've learned that separate BG and SC
calls aren't perhaps the best use of our time, but coordinating the various
groups is useful. So we're trying to find a way to do that. But we really
should change the charter(s) if we're going to change how we organize the
work.

Dave