Re: [EPUB Roadmap] EPUB3 Justification call

Thanks Julie! Do you know which distributors/reading systems you work with
that do not yet accept EPUB3? It would be interesting in helping us develop
a secondary target audience for this document.

Rachel Comerford | Senior Director of Content Standards and Accessibility |
T 212.576.9433

*Macmillan Learning*