Re: [EPUB Roadmap] EPUB3 Justification call

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your your comments.

But it is not a document on Reading Systems ! And it is not for highly
technical people.
It¹a communication document for helping publishers to stop producing EPUB2
for bad reasons.

Starting from the EPUB3 spec only, EPUB3 is in much better position to
encode the author intern in terms of composition.
And it will be more and more the case as CSS evolve.

Of course my English isn¹t that fluent that it would suffer from "a bit of
editorial work » from you.

Thanks,
Luc