Re: A reminder

Dear Ivan,

I have a question.

You said at EPUB summit that Digital Publishing Working Group was planned.
"The Digital Publishing Working Group" is equal to "Publishing Working
Group" which is on Call for Review?

I read W3C Publishing Business Group Charter (
https://www.w3.org/2017/02/PublishingBGcharter ) and found the phrase
"(Digital) Publishing Working Group". Does "(Digital)" means they are equal?

I know this question is too rudimentary, but I have to ask you to make my
direction clear.

Warmest regards,

Junko Kamata
Voyager Japan, Inc.