From:  "Johnson, Rick" <Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com>
Date:  Monday, July 17, 2017 at 9:43 AM
To:  "public-publishingbg@w3.org" <public-publishingbg@w3.org>
Subject:  Draft Agenda for July 18 Publishing Business Group meeting

Draft Agenda for July 18
* Update on publishing summit in November (Bill M)
* Update on EDUPUB/EPUB for Education (Rick J)
* Update on summer schedule (Rick J)
* Q3 priorities for the BG and a reminder of the Q4 steering committee
elections (Rick J)
* Other new business

Participation will be on the #pbg IRC channel at http://irc.w3.org/

Meeting to take place at the the usual time, noon eastern in the US.

Reminder that the connection information for our calls changed recently:

* Meeting Number: 647 643 774
* Web Access:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mf04db1a7f705aca3f6af956835be4f2b
*  If a password is required, enter the meeting password: *** ask if you
need this ***

How to use IRC:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/IRC
https://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/Overview.html