From: Bill Kasdorf
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 12:06 PM
To: W3C Publishing Business Group (public-publishingbg@w3.org)
Subject: Summit registration is open--call for proposals

Hi, folks-

The initial announcement of the inaugural W3C Publishing Summit is live now:
https://www.w3.org/publishing/events/summit2017.

First priority, of course, is REGISTER!! (That includes booking the hotel: rooms go fast, and prices go up.)

Note that if you are also attending TPAC, the rate is significantly discounted. So I encourage you to register for TPAC, too: https://www.w3.org/2017/11/TPAC/Overview.html.

You'll also see a link to the Program Committee on the Summit announcement. While it may look as if we've got quite a list of speakers already lined up (and indeed we do), the program is still very much under development. We welcome proposals! Please email them to the Committee by July 15 at:
pubsummitprogram@googlegroups.com<mailto:pubsummitprogram@googlegroups.com>.

Thanks!

Bill Kasdorf, Program Committee Co-Chair

[Apex_ACV_Logo for Email Signature3]<http://www.apexcovantage.com/>
[Apex-LinkedIn-Icon-Extra-Small]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/apex-covantage>  [Apex-FB-Icon-Extra-Small] <https://www.facebook.com/ApexCoVantage/>   [Apex-Twitter-Icon-Extra-Small] <https://twitter.com/apex_content>   [Apex-YouTube-Icon-Extra-Small] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIRAkubHJSpaI4WQ492ulHg>

Bill Kasdorf

VP and Principal Consultant | Apex CoVantage

p:

734.904.6252  m: 734.904.6252

w:
e: