RE: Deep concerns about the future of EPUB

> Again, to be clear, the TS is an awesome batch of work, it just isnıt
enough.

It never really had aspirations to be the thing you want it to be, too. I
don't recall any reading system developers were even heavily involved in
putting it together. Its ambition was to test some essential rendering
issues that were poorly supported in EPUB 2 or new to EPUB 3 to kickstart
and improve support in the early days. It then morphed with the BISG support
grid, further taking it into the territory of a caniuse-like input.

Matt

RS is
> built on top of (I think RMSDK was the last RS that built its own engine).
This