From: Bill Kasdorf <bill.kasdorf@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 1:09 PM
To: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: Speaker on WCAG 3 for IPTC

I'm on the planning committee for the IPTC Spring Meeting. (IPTC is the technical standards organization for the global news industry.) We would like to include a session on WCAG 3 (and are potentially building some other accessibility related sessions around it). It's a virtual meeting, May 10-12.

Who would you suggest would be the best person from the W3C to do that presentation? The talk Jeanne Spellman gave to us recently would probably fit the bill (I thought it was great), but I don't know her and in any case I'd like to get the opinion of the SC about who would be best.

We've got a meeting coming up Thursday so a suggestion of somebody whom I could contact in the next day or so about this would be very helpful.

--
Bill Kasdorf
Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC