Re: DAISY staff in Delhi

Hi George,

Thank you so much for the update, Avneesh has been on my mind all week. I am including Dipendra in my thoughts, as well as the other staff members. Hoping for good health and swift recoveries.

-Wendy

From: kerscher@montana.com <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Friday, April 30, 2021 at 9:19 AM
To: W3C PBG Steering Committee (Public) <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>, 'Judy Brewer' <jbrewer@w3.org>
Subject: DAISY staff in Delhi
Dear All,

Dipendra Manocha, who many of you know, has been hospitalized with Covid and Pneumonia. Somehow he got a bed.

Avneesh is stable, at home, and on oxygen. The rest of the staff are OK.

Best
George
[Drawing of a guide dog in harness sitting looking up at a dangling rope in front of a mountain wall. Credits, Outdoor Life.]

George Kerscher Ph.D.
-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.
Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium
http://www.daisy.org<http://www.daisy.org/>
Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech
http://www.benetech.org<http://www.benetech.org/>
President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)
http://www.idpf.org<http://www.idpf.org/>
Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)
http://www.imls.gov<http://www.imls.gov/>
Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), at W3C
http://www.w3.org/WAI
Phone: +1 406/549-4687
Cell:+1 406/544-2466
Email: kerscher@montana.com<mailto:kerscher@montana.com>