From: kerscher@montana.com <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Friday, April 30, 2021 at 9:19 AM
To: W3C PBG Steering Committee (Public) <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>, 'Judy Brewer' <jbrewer@w3.org>
Subject: DAISY staff in Delhi
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Penguin Random House. Please be extra cautious when opening file attachments or clicking on links.

Dear All,

Dipendra Manocha, who many of you know, has been hospitalized with Covid and Pneumonia. Somehow he got a bed.

Avneesh is stable, at home, and on oxygen. The rest of the staff are OK.

Best
George
[Drawing of a guide dog in harness sitting looking up at a dangling rope in front of a mountain wall. Credits, Outdoor Life.]

George Kerscher Ph.D.
-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.
Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium
http://www.daisy.org<http://www.daisy.org/>
Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech
http://www.benetech.org<http://www.benetech.org/>
President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)
http://www.idpf.org<http://www.idpf.org/>
Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)
http://www.imls.gov<http://www.imls.gov/>
Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), at W3C
http://www.w3.org/WAI<http://www.w3.org/WAI>
Phone: +1 406/549-4687
Cell:+1 406/544-2466
Email: kerscher@montana.com<mailto:kerscher@montana.com>