From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 2:14 AM
To: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Cc: Karen L Myers <karen@w3.org>
Subject: EPUB Logo

I was wondering about the exact status of the EPUB 3 Logo, appearing, e.g.,
on [1]. Do we want to use that logo for the branding of our EPUB 3 Work? Ie,

- use the logo on the Publishing@W3C home page

- use the logo (somehow) on the EPUB 3 WG home page

- use the logo on the header part of our specifications

- etc.

(I presume the logo was owned by IDPF and, therefore, is now owned by W3C,
though I am not sure where the authoritative sources are.)

Ivan

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPUB

----
Ivan Herman, W3C