Re: Considering to cancel 7-Aug Steering Committee meeting

Hi Ralph,

Okay by me!  :-)  I'm heading for a week of vacation starting the next day,
so the less meetings Friday, the better.

And, in your copious spare time, you'll send out meeting invites for the
various upcoming full BG meetings?   I love being a nudge! :-)

Best,
   Garth