Re: Pub SC call, 2019 January 25th

  *   Update from W3M about TPI members and what they are hearing
  *   Any outreach we can think of from groups for the transitioning TPI members

From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Date: Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 11:24 AM
To: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: Pub SC call, 2019 January 25th

Dear,

Here is a proposed agenda for our Steering Committee next Friday January 25th, 16:00 UTC.

Agenda items :

  *   Daihei Shiohama nominated as PBG co-chair
  *   EPUBCheck :
     *   Formal report sent by Avensh (attached)
        *   validating milestone and payment authorization
     *   validator.idpf.org
        *   updated to EPUBCheck 4.1.1.
        *   some statistics for usage of validator.idpf.org.
        *   maintaining validator.idpf.org and moving it to W3C domain?
  *   Regional conferences
     *   DPUB Summit Paris 25-26 June
     *   Other regional events ?
  *   Feedback from NYC W3C AB meeting with Publishers on January 23rd

Any other subjects you would like to add ?

As a reminder :
Publishing Chairs/SC Call
Modifié : We will use EDRlab's GoToMeeting call in: https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2Fpublishing%2Fgroups%2Fpubl-wg%2FMeetings%2Fgotomeetings&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNFhAx6rkiw1LKF5o513Z6rfTIN-sQ> (yes, same as PWG uses).
IRC: #pbgsc