From: "Siegman, Tzviya" <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 2:22 PM
To: "PBG Steering Committee (Public) (public-publishing-sc@w3.org)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: agenda item for Friday

Hi SC,

Ivan, Wendy, Garth, and I had our weekly call this morning. We are hoping that at this week’s SC meeting we can put the issue of whether EPUB 3.2 goes to Rec track to a final decision. We need to make sure that the WG has clear and specific goals for 2019, so we need to know whether 3.2 is among them.

Thanks,
Tzviya

Tzviya Siegman
Information Standards Lead