Re: SC F2F Meeting in February

I can be there in person.

With regards
Avneesh
From: Ivan Herman
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 16:55
To: Jeff Jaffe
Cc: Tzviya Siegman ; W3C Publishing Steering Committee
Subject: Re: SC F2F Meeting in February

Same for me.

  On 18 Dec 2019, at 21:23, Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org> wrote:

  I am supportive of having this meeting.  If it takes place, I plan to be there.

  Jeff

  On 12/18/2019 11:42 AM, Siegman, Tzviya wrote:

    Hi Steering Committee,

    I need to finalize conference room planning for the meetings at Wiley in February. Wiley is hosting the AB meeting 25-27 February. We discussed hosting a Steering Committee Face to Face on 24 February. Are we planning to meet?

    Here is information about travel and transit to Hoboken that I put together for the AB when we met at Wiley’s office last year [1]. We will be able to arrange call in for those not able to travel.

    Thank you,
    Tzviya

    [1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/AB/2019-01-HOB

    Tzviya Siegman