From: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 1:24 PM
To: Siegman, Tzviya <tsiegman@wiley.com>; PBG Steering Committee (Public)
<public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: Re: SC F2F Meeting in February

I am supportive of having this meeting.  If it takes place, I plan to be
there.

Jeff

On 12/18/2019 11:42 AM, Siegman, Tzviya wrote:

Hi Steering Committee,

I need to finalize conference room planning for the meetings at Wiley in
February. Wiley is hosting the AB meeting 25-27 February. We discussed
hosting a Steering Committee Face to Face on 24 February. Are we planning to
meet?

Here is information about travel and transit to Hoboken that I put together
for the AB when we met at Wiley's office last year [1]. We will be able to
arrange call in for those not able to travel.

Thank you,

Tzviya

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/AB/2019-01-HOB

Tzviya Siegman