Fwd: W3C [PBG]: EPUB 3.2 投票のお願い

Luc and Liisa,

Following up on the 4/23 Europe/US PBG call, I send out the emails to both Japanese PBG member related companies and Taiwanese respectively to solicit vote for EPUB 3.2 per the schedule specified.

Given the Japanese and East Asian PBG members did not participate the 4/23 PBG call, as discussed at the last SC call, I made sure that all the Japanese publishing industry related and  Taiwanese to be timely and properly informed so that they have fair chance to vote.

As explained prior and also discussed at the last SC call, Japan is going to have 10-consecutive-day National Holidays starting Saturday April 27th, we should refrain from having an East Asia/Japan time zone PBG call next week. Otherwise, nobody from Japan will attend.

If okay with you, I will send you a cancellation notice for the next week PBG call to the East Asia/Japan PBG members.

Please confirm and advise.

Best,

Daihei