From: George Kerscher [mailto:kerscher@montana.com]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 2:55 PM
To: PBG Steering Committee (Public) <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: FW: validator.idpf.org

From: Marisa DeMeglio <marisa.demeglio@gmail.com<mailto:marisa.demeglio@gmail.com>>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 11:42 AM
To: George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com<mailto:kerscher@montana.com>>
Cc: Richard Orme <rorme@outlook.com<mailto:rorme@outlook.com>>; Dave Gunn <Dave@Outervations.com<mailto:Dave@Outervations.com>>; Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com<mailto:avneesh.sg@gmail.com>>; Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com<mailto:rdeltour@gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: validator.idpf.org

Thanks, I had to give the server a good kick. The notification got buried in the pile of site monitoring notifications that I get every day (somehow since we switched Amazon servers, I get a lot more down/up notifications for this site, but they’re usually more or less false alarms). Anyway, it’s back up. It had crashed with this error:

2018-09-13 05:51:07,478 INFO  ~ 34 issues found in file 'infinite_aisa_etr.epub'.
2018-09-13 05:51:42,631 ERROR ~

@78o9nf7nn
js.czjl.js action not found

Action not found
Action js.czjl.js could not be found. Error raised is Controller controllers.js.czjl not found

play.exceptions.ActionNotFoundException: Action js.czjl.js not found
        at play.mvc.ActionInvoker.getActionMethod(ActionInvoker.java:590)
        at play.mvc.ActionInvoker.resolve(ActionInvoker.java:85)
        at Invocation.HTTP Request(Play!)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Controller controllers.js.czjl not found
        ... 3 more

As we don’t store the books, I can’t reproduce it. Generally, I’ve observed these ungraceful crashes more often since the last epubcheck update, so I think that’s where the issue is.

Marisa