Invoices should go out tomorrow

From: George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 10:20:50 -0600
To: "PBG Steering Committee \(Public\)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Hi,

The generation and sending of an invoice  is a manual process. We expect
that Rachael Watts will do this tomorrow, so all is well.

Best
George

George Kerscher Ph.D.
-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.
Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium
http://www.daisy.org
Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech
http://www.benetech.org
President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)
http://www.idpf.org
Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)
http://www.imls.gov
Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), a division of the
W3C
http://www.w3c.org/wai
Phone: +1 406/549-4687
Cell:+1 406/544-2466