From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 8:09 AM
To: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: Agenda proposal for today's call

Dear SC members

I’d like to propose the following points for our today’s call :

EPUBCheck

  *   Milestone 1 of Phase 1 was “Maintenance release (EPUBCheck 4.1).”
     *   Green light for payment ?
  *   Fundraising status

Membership

  *   End of TPI agreement
  *   Publishing Champion

Groups priorities ?

  *   EPUB3.2 REC TF: status?
  *   PWG: WP/PWP, WP for audio books, WP for Visual Narratives
  *   EPUB3 CG: final report, testing, bug reporting
  *   Other CGs : BDCoMa, PubCG
  *   PBG: less calls better prepared
  *   For all: call time issues
AOB