Re: PBG-SC today’s call

Hi Luc,

Regrets as well, have to leave early for a work event.

-Wendy

From: Karen Myers <karen@w3.org>
Date: Friday, November 16, 2018 at 9:49 AM
To: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Cc: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: Re: PBG-SC today’s call

Hi Luc,

Sending regrets due to a dental appointment today at the same time as the call.

Karen

On 16 Nov 2018, at 09:09, AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr<mailto:LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>> wrote:

Hi PBG-SC,

Proposition of agenda for today’s call.
Following our discussions on this thread, I see at least 3 items:

  *   PBG-SC meeting times

     *   PBG : less frequent and more organized calIs in the beginning of 2019
     *   One and only one time for every call or an alternate calls with 2 different time zones?

  *   Friday call exclusively for coordinating activities between the three groups
  *   Nature of the ‘steering committee’
We nay of course add other points.

Best,
Luc