[PBGSC] Agenda for 20181102 call

From: McCloy-Kelley, Liisa <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 13:38:26 +0000
To: "PBG Steering Committee (Public) (public-publishing-sc@w3.org)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Hello all-

Here are a few agenda items for our call this morning:

  *   Recap where we are relative to discussions at TPAC and email discussions
  *   Figure out how the work going forward should be addressed for each group
  *   Update on EPUBcheck fundraising
  *   Figure out messaging on 3.2 timing relative to new direction
  *   Discuss some high level messaging re: new direction to be used for member recruitment efforts
  *   Discuss whether local meetups re: new direction and how to get involved would be helpful

Please let us know if you want to add other items to the agenda.

Thanks!

Liisa