From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 4:37 PM
To: Bill Kasdorf <kasdorf.bill@gmail.com>
Cc: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>; Bill McCoy <bmccoy@w3.org>; W3C Publishing
Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>; Karen Myers
<karen@w3.org>; Alan Bird <alan.bird@w3.org>; Ralph Swick <swick@w3.org>;
W3C Team Digital Publishing <team-dig-publishing@w3.org>; Coralie Mercier
<coralie@w3.org>; W3C Comm Team <w3t-comm@w3.org>; Vivien Lacourba
<vivien@w3.org>; Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>
Subject: Re: EPUBZone - hacked / disposition? (URGENT)

+1

Le 25 mai 2018 à 21:28, Bill Kasdorf <kasdorf.bill@gmail.com
<mailto:kasdorf.bill@gmail.com> > a écrit :
Shutting it down, redirecting, and archiving a pre-hack version seems like
something that could be done right away, even if there is some prospect for
somebody taking it on in the future. The main things are 1) we don't want to
spread malware, 2) we need people to know it's out of date and where the
better resources are, and 3) we need to an archivable version for whatever
future purpose. I say do it now..--Bill K

Bill Kasdorf
Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC
Founding Partner, Publishing Technology Partners
<https://pubtechpartners.com/>
kasdorf.bill@gmail.com <mailto:kasdorf.bill@gmail.com>
+1 734-904-6252
ISNI:  <http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786>