From: Bill McCoy <bmccoy@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 3:06 PM
To: 'PBG Steering Committee (Public)' <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: PBG Steering Committee call tomorrow (Friday)? Tues PBG meeting
agenda?

Hi,

Sorry to not have sent a query out sooner but I didn't see any email re: a
SC call tomorrow (Friday 5/18) at usual time (11am ET). I'm available but
I'm not sure about other folks who are/were here in Berlin for the Digital
Publishing Summit - Luc, Garth & Ivan - so not sure if we have a quorum.

One topic for the full BG meeting, that I don't think necessarily needs
pre-flighting at SC level, could be to recap the Publishing Summit for folks
who couldn't make it. I felt it was very successful and Garth did an
fantastic job covering the background and strategy and showcasing everything
going on across the three Publishing@W3C groups. Luc did a very touching
tribute to Pierre Danet as part of the opening of the event, which I and I
know others really appreciated.

Another topic is to cover the now (finally) more clear focus and logistics
for the Tokyo workshop in September, this got basically resolved during this
week. I will send to the SC separate email about this first thing tomorrow
(too late for me to do anything coherent tonight). That could perhaps
benefit from some SC discussion but that could be in email if a call
tomorrow doesn't make sense.

Thanks,

--Bill