From: Bill Kasdorf <kasdorf.bill@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2018 5:41 AM
To: McCloy-Kelley, Liisa <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>
Cc: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>; George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>; PBG Steering Committee (Public) <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Are we having an SC call tomorrow?

I could give a quick update on External Coordination TF progress. Bill K

Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2018, at 6:54 AM, McCloy-Kelley, Liisa <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com <mailto:lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com> > wrote:

Added to the agenda that Luc collected:

* epubcheck RFP draft : I’ve added some comments in the
* discuss next steps for finalizing the funding handling for EPUBcheck work
* Manga/comics/BD Tokyo W3C workshop : I’m for a focused workshop on that subject
* Kobo’s publisher’s survey on web publications
* Epubtest.org <http://Epubtest.org>  for 3.2 : see George mail below
* Requirements discussions how/where things get resolved