Re: Are we having an SC call tomorrow?

I think we should develop a welcome message the way that the WG does and that we should have a section in every meeting to welcome anyone new.

I will draft something on Monday when I am back in the office.

I’m technically on vacation today, but I will call in for the SC meeting.

From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Date: Friday, May 4, 2018 at 2:58 AM
To: "PBG Steering Committee (Public)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Are we having an SC call tomorrow?

And for the PBG chairs :

I’m afraid we missed welcoming new PBG members in our last PBG calls… I don't know what was the custom before we changed chairs.

I noticed that we received mails from « sysbot+ipp@w3.org »  for the Francis Cave, Universidad Veracruzana, O'Reilly Media, Bolchiro, JEPA and the Association for Computing Machinery.
Should we provide a slot for welcoming and introductions for new members sometime, like once a month?

Luc