Re: agenda item for friday

Too bad, hope you’ll recover plainly.
Luc

De : "McCloy-Kelley, Liisa" <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com<mailto:lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>>
Date : vendredi 15 juin 2018 à 14:09
À : George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com<mailto:kerscher@montana.com>>, "'Siegman, Tzviya'" <tsiegman@wiley.com<mailto:tsiegman@wiley.com>>, "'PBG Steering Committee (Public)'" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org<mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org>>
Objet : Re: agenda item for friday
Renvoyer - De : <public-publishing-sc@w3.org<mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org>>
Renvoyer - Date : vendredi 15 juin 2018 à 14:09

Hi all-

I have regrets for the call today as well. I injured my knee pretty badly this week and finally managed to get an MRI appt for this morning. I need to go figure out how much of the meniscus I tore.

When Tzviya, Rachel and I talked about fundraising tiers at the last meeting, we came up with:

•         EPUBcheck Sponsor Funding
◦          $20K – Sponsor (or is there a better word?)
◦          $10K –  Partner
◦          $5K –  Supporter
◦          $2K –  Friend
◦          donate what you want

We felt like the levels are open to each company interpreting where they can support.

We need to figure out what we can offer for each of these levels if anything. If anyone can pitch in help to write that up, I’d be eternally grateful because writing logically and opioid painkillers don’t entirely go well together.

Liisa