De : Bill McCoy <bmccoy@w3.org<mailto:bmccoy@w3.org>>
Société : W3C
Date : lundi 4 juin 2018 à 17:27
À : AUDRAIN LUC AUDRAIN LUC <laudrain@hachette-livre.fr<mailto:laudrain@hachette-livre.fr>>, 'Florian Rivoal' <florian@rivoal.net<mailto:florian@rivoal.net>>, MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp<mailto:eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>>
Cc : 'Wendy Seltzer' <wseltzer@w3.org<mailto:wseltzer@w3.org>>, 'Alan Bird' <alan.bird@w3.org<mailto:alan.bird@w3.org>>, 'W3C' <ivan@w3.org<mailto:ivan@w3.org>>, 'Karen Myers' <karen@w3.org<mailto:karen@w3.org>>, 'Naomi Yoshizawa' <naomi@w3.org<mailto:naomi@w3.org>>, 'PBG Steering Committee' <public-publishing-sc@w3.org<mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org>>, 'W3C Team Digital Publishing' <team-dig-publishing@w3.org<mailto:team-dig-publishing@w3.org>>
Objet : last call - please check cleaned-up Tokyo Workshop call for proposals doc

Hi prospective co-chairs and others, I  cleaned up our Tokyo workshop call for proposals draft [1] resolving a number of comments, none of which seemed major or contentious. I left in a couple of to-do’s and one discussion topic where it seemed we might not have consensus yet (that I thought could perhaps be useful for BG folks to weigh in on). I don’t see that we really need consensus on potential topics though as it’s kind of a laundry list to stimulate proposals, where we will need strong consensus is in forging the actual program after we get submissions.

I will plan to send the draft  to the Pub BG group at 7pm Pacific time today (BG call is tomorrow but I want to give at least a bit of time for further review by folks in Japan). Please feel free to add further comments before then or please email if you see anything big that you think should hold up proceeding.

Naomi I have a couple more logistics/budget questions for you before I agenda+ this for W3M approval). I will send them separately and hopefully we can resolve them during your Tuesday in Tokyo so I can agenda+ for W3M on my Tuesday AM here In US.

Note that for both audiences (Pub BG + W3M) consumption I will be leaving in the “UNDER CONSTRUCTION” part. In the process of transforming this from Google Doc to webpage and getting it public and announced I presume we will be making a number of refinements, that IMO can be completed, once we have approval, among the program committee. So actual public announcement of call for proposals would not be for another week or more and we’ll have time to fine-tune en route.

Thanks,

--Bill

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wExl8Cxh8kMhzZu5UrWLhspMU2ZmGA6Wz3pmjtWQ5eY/edit?usp=sharing