Re: epubcheck fundraising - speak now or forever hold your peace

Thanks Liisa,
LGTM.
Luc

De : "McCloy-Kelley, Liisa" <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com<mailto:lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>>
Date : vendredi 27 juillet 2018 à 18:23
À : Rachel Comerford <rachel.comerford@macmillan.com<mailto:rachel.comerford@macmillan.com>>, "PBG Steering Committee (Public)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org<mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org>>
Objet : Re: epubcheck fundraising - speak now or forever hold your peace
Renvoyer - De : <public-publishing-sc@w3.org<mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org>>
Renvoyer - Date : vendredi 27 juillet 2018 à 18:24

SC-

I ended up adding in the $1K level and flowering up the language in some parts and otherwise trying to reflect the discussion we had today.

Take a look and make sure I accurately captured what we wanted to put into this.

Thanks to Rachel and Tzviya for shepherding this!

Liisa