From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Date: Friday, July 13, 2018 at 5:04 AM
To: 'W3C Publishing Steering Committee' <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: [External] Regrets for PBG SC call today

This message originated outside your organization.
Hi,

I will not be available for a call today, travelling.

BTW, I have seen any minutes from last PBG call (in Asian good time). Were they circulated ?

If we decide to have a PBG call on next Tuesday, I can chair it.
I could give a short update for the white paper of the EPUB ROADMAP TF.

But, perhaps it’s time to decide for a break, as the PWG does, and to reconvene on the 31st of July?

Best,
Luc