From: George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 4:17 PM
To: Rick Johnson <Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com>, "'PBG Steering Committee (Public)'" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: RE: W3C PBG Steering Committee Meeting

Excellent post!

Best
George

From: Johnson, Rick [mailto:Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 11:24 AM
To: PBG Steering Committee (Public) <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>

FYI, I have sent out an email to the AC discussing my AB candidacy.

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-forum/2017AprJun/0073.html

-Rick

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged, and/or proprietary material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.