RE: Agenda for May 16

Regrets—in London for IPTC meetings.
--Bill K

From: Johnson, Rick [mailto:Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 12:07 PM
To: PBG Steering Committee (Public)
Cc: 'Ivan Herman'; Bill McCoy; 'Karen Myers'
Subject: Re: Agenda for May 16

Apologies, I missed an edit.  Update from AC meeting should have been Update on Pub Summit.

Corrected agenda below.  (thanks Bill for catching this!)

-Rick

 Agenda:
-Is this working?  A group discussion on the cadence we have established (SC meeting every other week, with BG meeting in the off weeks), and if we are accomplishing what we want, in the way we want.
-Update on WG charter and meeting (Ivan and Garth)
-Update on the CG (Liisa)
-Update on Pub Summit (Bill M., and others in the Program Committee)
-EPUB validation (Liisa)
-Other business

-Rick

Participation will be on the #pbgsc IRC channel at http://irc.w3.org/

To join the online meeting:
1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m19f8332afa953fa741974fc10904fd4b

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: *** ask if you need this ***
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5bf5c9d74978478abbd3ead8aea4bcdb

To join the audio conference only: +1-617-324-0000 Access code:647 451 129

How to use IRC:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/IRC

https://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/Overview.html

How to use GitHub: