Re: Agenda for tomorrow

As a preparation of today's meeting, here is where we are with the charter issues:

Major issues
------------

Issue #15, DRM
 - Disagreement with Mozilla. My proposal is to cut back all the additional text and just say that DRM is out of scope

Issue #24, "Confusing terminology: "publication", "web publication""
 - Ongoing. At the moment
  - the commenter is against the term "Web Publication"; my proposal is that we should keep it for now
  - the commenter proposed to radically cut back on the 'Goals' section; I have proposed a replacement text
 - Would be good from somebody in the SC/BG to chime in

Minor issues
------------

Issue #35, "Mission statement still boilerplate text"
 - This is indeed true, although some changes have occurred today. This should be completed when Issue #24 is closed
Issue #21, Liaisons
  - That is more of a housekeeping issue, and aimed at internal team reviews
Issue #42, "Reference to Latinreq in the charter"
 - I have added a text, waiting for Dave Cramer to bless it and close it.
Issue #36, "i18n related thoughts"
 - This was actually closed (was the issue around the I18N review), but Makoto raised some questions. I reopened it for the good order, but I am not sure how long we should wait on Makoto's response on my answer. My instinct says this could be closed as is.
Issue #48, "Reference to BFF" #48"
 - There should be a proper reference to the BFF work in the charter.

Personally, I hope that we can close #15 by our decision, and that #24 gets to an equilibrium. The others should be manageable in the next two days, by possibly forcing closure if we get no replies.

Ivan

----