Re: Agenda for tomorrow

I would add a minor administrative request: BillK has produced a document for the charter on the business values of EPUB3 and the importance of EPUB4:

https://w3c.github.io/dpubwg-charter/EPUB4_business_case.html <https://w3c.github.io/dpubwg-charter/EPUB4_business_case.html>

the location has already created issues because people thought this document is part of the charter. I would like to put it somewhere which is clearly 'owned' by the PBG.

I am biased with my usage of GitHub, but my proposal would be to set up a separate repository w3c/pbg (or something similar) and put it there. Alternatively, I can push this document to the W3C site; the downside is that it is then very difficult for you guys to change it.

(If we set up a repo for pbg, I would like to set it up in a way that all of you in the SC would have admin, read, write, etc rights to the repo. I would need your github id for that.)

Ivan

> On 27 Mar 2017, at 21:57, McCloy-Kelley, Liisa <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com <mailto:lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>> wrote:
>
> Here are some agenda items culled from my notes:
>

> - Finalize the PWG Charter
>
> - Proposed solution to query re:replacement of Pierre for SC
> - Ask Pierre/Hachette to propose a substitute
> - Start process for elections at/after TPAC in Nov.
>
> - Potential projects for handover to the PCG
> - Developing features for Publisher Rendering Preferences
> - Develop vocab for Edupub and alter some “should” to “must”
> - Start work on accessibility 1.1
>
> - Discuss Publishing@W3C Summit "connecting the dots, make it all work”
>
> - Time permitting, Discuss communication methods- EPUBZone, articles, how do people want to hear about updates?
>

> From: <Johnson>, Rick <Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com <mailto:Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com>>
> Date: Monday, March 27, 2017 at 3:44 PM
> To: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org <mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org>>
> Cc: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org <mailto:ivan@w3.org>>, Bill McCoy <bmccoy@w3.org <mailto:bmccoy@w3.org>>
> Subject: Agenda for tomorrow
>

> So…. Catching up here… what items do we need to have on the agenda for tomorrows business group meeting?
>
> -Rick

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Publishing@W3C Technical Lead