RE: Summer schedule for PBG

Regrets for Tuesday the 27th, but I am open july and august

Best
George

From: Johnson, Rick [mailto:Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 1:15 PM
To: Paul Belfanti <Paul.Belfanti@ascendlearning.com>; Cristina Mussinelli <cristina.mussinelli@aie.it>; McCloy-Kelley, Liisa <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>; PBG Steering Committee (Public) <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Summer schedule for PBG

OK…. These are great feedback items…. New proposal:

We have the steering committee call on Tuesday, and talk about this.

☺

-Rick

From: Paul Belfanti <Paul.Belfanti@ascendlearning.com <mailto:Paul.Belfanti@ascendlearning.com> >
Date: Friday, June 23, 2017 at 2:23 PM
To: Cristina Mussinelli <cristina.mussinelli@aie.it <mailto:cristina.mussinelli@aie.it> >, "McCloy-Kelley, Liisa" <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com <mailto:lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com> >, "Johnson, Rick" <Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com <mailto:Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com> >, "PBG Steering Committee (Public)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org <mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org> >

I personally have no set extended summer vacation plans, but I was going to chime in along the same lines as Liisa and Christina. I think we should shoot for at least 1-2 July meetings because there will inevitably be many no-shows during August.

Paul
—
Paul Belfanti
Vice President, Production, Manufacturing & Content Architecture
Ascend Learning
(w) 978.639.3536
(m) 201.783.4884