From: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken [mailto:tsiegman@wiley.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 5:58 AM
To: Cristina Mussinelli <cristina.mussinelli@aie.it>; Johnson, Rick <Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com>; public-publishing-sc@w3.org
Subject: RE: EPUB usage

Thanks, Rick. That is really interesting. Do you happen to have info on EPUB 2 vs 3? I seem to recall that VitalSource entered the game after EPUB 3, so I suspect you skew heavily toward EPUB 3.

This article [1] by Ben Dugas of Kobo is related and a little disheartening. (If any of you want to write for EPUBSecrets, contact Laura Brady.)

[1] http://epubsecrets.com/from-inside-the-epub-ingestion-factory.php

Tzviya Siegman

Information Standards Lead

Wiley