RE: Start of Advisory Board Election - Call for Nominations

---
Ivan Herman
World Wide Web Consortium
Publishing@W3C Technical Lead
http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
ORCID: 0000-0003-0782-2704

On 12 Apr 2017, 19:02 +0200, Bill McCoy <bmccoy@w3.org>, wrote:
> Hi, I don't have any context on optimum nomination process so I defer to Ivan.

To be honest, I do not really have anything to add on this. At the end of the day, it comes down to a voting; if the nomination is there from one or more members, then the rest is a matter of who will vote and how.

> BTW as I previously noted, I think we may have a better shot at getting someone from Publishing onto the AB after we have more regular members from publishing industry. I see no reason Rick shouldn't run and that DAISY and others shouldn't push his candidacy (and with a great talk in Beijing who knows? - no pressure Rick 😉 )

:-)

Ivan