Re: [pwg] VOTE: Publish Notes for Annotations and PWP (not LPF!!)

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 07:02:33 +0200
Cc: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
To: Wendy Reid <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>
Wow, error!

LPF has already been published, and that is fine.

What we are talking about is to close down the two documents that are currently working drafts:

- Packaged Web Publications[1], to be closed as not-to-be continued as a Note
- Web Annotation Extensions for Web Publications[2], to be closed as a Note (not clear whether not-to-be continued or leaving that open)

Sorry, I also missed this and cast my vote because I did not pay attention first but, unfortunately, this is what we have to vote on…

Ivan

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/pwpub/
[2] https://www.w3.org/TR/wpub-ann/

> On 15 Sep 2020, at 22:01, Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> As we head towards PR and the wrapping-up of the activities of this working group, I completely forgot something in this week’s agenda.
>
> Two of our drafts, Web Annotations Extensions for Web Publications [0] and Lightweight Packaging Format [1], are sitting in Editor’s Draft status. We should move these to Note status.
>
> PROPOSED: Publish Web Annotations Extensions for WP and Lightweight Packaging Format (LPF) as Notes
>
> Please vote by replying to this email with a +1 (publish), 0 (neutral), or -1 (do not publish) by Tuesday, September 22st, 2020 at 5PM ET.
>
> [0] https://w3c.github.io/wpub-ann/ <https://w3c.github.io/wpub-ann/>
> [1] https://w3c.github.io/lpf/ <https://w3c.github.io/lpf/>
>
> Thanks,
> Wendy, Tzviya, and Garth