Re: [pwg] VOTE: Publish Notes for Annotations and LPF

From: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 10:13:30 +0530
To: "Reid, Wendy" <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>, "W3C Publishing Working Group" <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
+1

With regards
Avneesh

From: Reid, Wendy
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 1:31
To: W3C Publishing Working Group
Subject: [pwg] VOTE: Publish Notes for Annotations and LPF

Hello everyone,

As we head towards PR and the wrapping-up of the activities of this working group, I completely forgot something in this week’s agenda.

Two of our drafts, Web Annotations Extensions for Web Publications [0] and Lightweight Packaging Format [1], are sitting in Editor’s Draft status. We should move these to Note status.

PROPOSED: Publish Web Annotations Extensions for WP and Lightweight Packaging Format (LPF) as Notes

Please vote by replying to this email with a +1 (publish), 0 (neutral), or -1 (do not publish) by Tuesday, September 22st, 2020 at 5PM ET.

[0] https://w3c.github.io/wpub-ann/

[1] https://w3c.github.io/lpf/

Thanks,

Wendy, Tzviya, and Garth