RE: [pwg] VOTE: Publish Notes for Annotations and LPF

From: <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 16:31:35 -0600
To: "'Reid, Wendy'" <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>, "'W3C Publishing Working Group'" <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
+1

From: Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 2:02 PM
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Subject: [pwg] VOTE: Publish Notes for Annotations and LPF

Hello everyone,

As we head towards PR and the wrapping-up of the activities of this working group, I completely forgot something in this week’s agenda.

Two of our drafts, Web Annotations Extensions for Web Publications [0] and Lightweight Packaging Format [1], are sitting in Editor’s Draft status. We should move these to Note status.

PROPOSED: Publish Web Annotations Extensions for WP and Lightweight Packaging Format (LPF) as Notes

Please vote by replying to this email with a +1 (publish), 0 (neutral), or -1 (do not publish) by Tuesday, September 22st, 2020 at 5PM ET.

[0] https://w3c.github.io/wpub-ann/

[1] https://w3c.github.io/lpf/

Thanks,

Wendy, Tzviya, and Garth