Support for the EPUB3 Charter

From: Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 14:46:18 +0000
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well!

As many of you know, the Publishing activity has proposed a new working group to work on the next revision of EPUB3: https://www.w3.org/2020/06/proposed-epub-3-charter.html

We are currently in the process of collecting votes to approve this proposed working group, and I wanted to reach out to you all to ask that you please consider voting in favour of this charter, or asking your AC rep to vote.

You can submit your votes and feedback here: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/epub3wg/

If there are any questions or concerns about the charter you want to discuss before submitting a vote, please feel free to contact myself, Dave Cramer, or Ivan.

Thanks,
Wendy